Times is back with another promotional offer,and this time it is offering free 50 Rs Paytm voucher to all the users who download the Alive app and login using their Facebook account,Alive is an Augmented reality app,this app lets us scan QR codes,objects,locations and recognize the photos,using this app users just need to scan an image from the newspaper or any other source using their phone’s camera and the image comes up alive revealing the content like video,animation,gossip,games etc,The build in QR Scanner lets us scan any QR code on newspapers,magazines etc,also create your own augmented photo albums using Alivepix.
The app features:-Getting the photos printed for photo frame,Fridge magnets,Finding the nearest dealer,Watching 3D animations,movie trailers,clicking virtual photos,sharing experience with friends,checking catalog,To use the app open it ,click scan focusing on an image using camera and watch the image coming up alive.
About Paytm 50 Rs voucher offer:-
Alive app is offering free Paytm 50 Rs voucher for user who download and login in the app using their facebook profile,the facebook id must be atleast 90 days old.
To avail this offer just download the app From here ,after downloading open it and login using your facebook profile,provide all the details and allow the access,after logging in you will get the Paytm voucher redeemable till 15th August 2015 for Mobile,Dth and data card recharges from the Paytm app,the offer is not valid for add cash transactions.
- The offer is valid only for a limited time period and only applicable for Facebook login,
- Each user can avail this offer only one time,redeemable only at Paytm app,
- The offer is also valid for Post paid mobile users,
- Offer valid for android and ios users only,
- Offer not valid for Jammu & Kashmir and North East States of India (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura) along with the Post-paid users of Aircel, MTS across IndiaPost-paid users of Reliance GSM in, Bihar, HP, Kolkata, MPCG, Orissa, West Bengal.